1. NO NEGOTIATION OF PRICE. YOU CAN NEVER WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH AN ASIAN WOMAN ANYWAY.
2. OUR SHOP MINIMUM IS $60. THAT WILL NOT GET YOU A FULL BACK PIECE.
3. WE WILL NOT TATTOO YOUR PRIVATES, INSIDE YOUR LIP, OR YOUR EYELIDS. WE WILL NOT TATTOO CURSE WORDS, OFFENSIVE OR RACIST SYMBOLS.
4. KIDS ARE WELCOME IN THE SHOP; HOWEVER NO RUNNING, YELLING, CLIMBING ON THE PIANO, OR CRYING WHEN THEY SEE MOM GETTING POKED. KIDS NEED TO STAY OUT OF THE TATTOO AND PIERCING AREAS.
5. ONCE YOUR TATTOO HAS STARTED, PLEASE DON'T ASK US TO "ADD A LITTLE SOMETHING OVER THERE", OR "AS LONG AS YOU ARE TATTOOING MY ARM, CAN I GET A LITTLE HEART ON MY ANKLE?". THESE ARE EXTRAS, YOU NEED TO PAY FOR THEM.
6. FREE TOUCHUPS WITHIN 3 MONTHS OF GETTING YOUR TATTOO. AFTER 3 MONTHS, SHOP MINIMUM APPLIES. NO FREE TOUCHUPS ON HAND, FINGER, OR FOOT TATTOOS.
7. TIPS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED, AND MAKE IT HURT LESS.
8. THE ARTIST IS SUPER NICE 99% OF THE TIME. GOOD LUCK, AND TRY NOT TO BRING OUT THE 1% IN HER.
Commonly Asked Questions.. and Our Answers!
"Do you tattoo people under 18?"
Absolutely not. It is against Wisconsin State Law to tattoo a minor even with parental consent. Sorry kiddos, just wait it out a few more years.
"So do I have to be 18 to get a piercing?"
Yes and no. We can pierce ears for anyone at any age, as long as a legal parent or guardian is present. All other piercings, you must be at least 16 with a legal parent or guardian present. For all you legal adults wanting a piercing, feel free to make an appointment or stop by the shop!
“is jewelry included in the listed piercing price?”
Surgical steel jewelry IS included in the listed piercing price. If you would prefer titanium jewelry, that will be an additional $10 on top of the original cost.
"How do i take care of my new tattoo or piercing?"
Here are our After Care Instructions:
"How Much will my tattoo cost?"
Our shop minimum is $60 and our hourly rate is $150. If you would like a more exact price estimate, make an appointment for a consultation or provide us with an image and size estimate for your design.
“Are you open on Sundays?”
"How should I prepare for my tattoo appointment?”
Make sure to stay hydrated throughout the day, eat some food, wear comfortable clothing, and get excited!
“how should I prepare for my piercing appointment?”
Very similar to how you would prepare for a tattoo appointment! Stay hydrated throughout the day, eat some food, wear comfortable clothing (for those with long hair getting an ear piercing, try and bring a hair-tie), and get excited!